tfay4jc

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I'm back - for now

After all of my other friends keep us up-to-date about themselves and happenings on thier blogs I decided I'd better get back in the swing off things.
Short one today, as I am soon leaving for Dubuque - riding up with some friends from CR cuz they are going to a YMCA swimmeet, and I am meeting a friend from college (Megan) for lunch. Fun times.
Then, tonight, I get to babysit (2nd shift - Bridget is taking the first) the 2 bestest girls in the world, Grace and Mary (my cousins). All around, it should be a grand day.
Plus, I am liking the bit warmer weather. Wootwoo.
Ok, I will make it a goal to post at least 1 more time this coming week and work at getting some pics up.
Happy Saturday y'all.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Rev. Tammy said…

    Keep them coming! Great job!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    We're back online! As soon as I figure out how to link your blog to mine I will do that!

    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home